Sunday, February 8, 2009

Do You Get Paid To Do What You Love?

As some of you may know, I co-host an internet radio show with my partner Susan McCord. We also video tape our shows, edit them for short version (under 5 minutes) and upload them to our website, as well several other video sharing sites like Youtube, Howcast, Metacafe, MySpace & Dailymotion.

This week's episode is titled "Do you get paid to do what you love?", and I thought it was appropriate to load the video here as I've noted 90 % of the people I know are either between jobs, or are struggling to find fulfillment in the jobs they have now. I hope you enjoy this video. Please feel free to comment, add your suggestions that would help others, or just comment in general on the subject. Thanks so much for watching! Cheers, S.

No comments: