Monday, February 11, 2008

There is always tomorrow...

Just finished watching a film called Reign Over Me, starring Don Cheadle & Adam Sandler. Excellent story, a bit longer than it should be, more sad than I expected, but overall a good film.

Emotional state of mind is a very fragile thing when you realize that everything and everyone you know today could very well be gone tomorrow...no warning, no time to adjust, just gone. We live everyday like there will be a thousand more to follow and this is quite simply a very arrogant way to live. I should talk - I smoke too much, don't get regular exercise, haven't seen a doctor in 10 years, and assume I'm going to live to be over 70 without issue because my grandparents did and my parents have as well. It's time I smartened up. If you're with me, I want to hear you say Hell Ya! Until then, you can find me out in my backyard with my camera a pack of cigarettes and a very arrogant attitude.

No comments: